Our expertise is available for your home PC at prices lower than anywhere else, even lower than the "Other Guys", with better quality and professional service. When you drop off your computer, you can relax knowing that a true professional will be working on your PC, not some geek who was selling digital cameras last week.
You can rest assured that your personal data is safe with us. We have been working with businesses throughout the Triangle for years keeping their computers running smoothly. We are proud to say that we will fix your home computer with the same great expertise at a fraction of the cost of what others charge. Our service is guaranteed to be better with lower costs and higher quality than our competition.
Xpert Computer Service & Repair was founded in 2006 to bring quality, affordable computer service and repair to Cary and the surrounding area. Founders Jonathan Habers and John Lanzer started with the understanding that people who need computer help are typically frustrated and need more than just getting their computer fixed; they need to regain confidence that their computer won't fail them again. We are committed to quality customer service because we realize that we're not just fixing a computer problem, we're fixing YOUR problem. We help customers with anything computer related from virus removal, performing hardware upgrades or just speeding up a slow computer. We also provide business services to help businesses learn how to make technology work for them.
- Cary, NC
- American Express, Diner's Club, Discover, Cash Only, Personal Checks, Debit Cards, MasterCard, VISA
|Person||Xpert Computer Service & Repair|
|Address||1242 NW Maynard Rd|
|Phone Number||(919) 228-9999|
Products & Services
Spyware / Virus Removal
Promotions & Discounts
Does your computer need an oil change?
Is your computer running slow or idling rough? Does it stall or have trouble accelerating? Like finding a quality auto mechanic, it's important to find a trustworthy computer technician who knows how to fix your PC on the first try. Just like cars, computers benefit greatly from regular maintenance.
One of our specialties is optimizing your computer's performance using our 10-Point PC Tune Up checklist: Normally this service costs $65, but for a limited time, this offer is specially priced at $45.
1. Turn off unused programs. Fewer programs running in the background equals a faster computer.
2. Scan your PC for malware, spyware and viruses that can stop your PC faster than a flat tire.
3. Remove unused programs to help improve system performance.
4. Clean out the hard drive. Like cleaning out the trunk of your car, less "junk" equals better mileage.
5. Defrag your hard drive to improve drive performance - every "motorist" should perform every three months.
6. Update applications - like new tires, this will improve PC safety in all types of weather.
7. Back up critical data. Like a second set of keys, it's always a good idea to make a spare copy of important files. (External hard drive/Flash drive to be provided by customer)
8. Dust removal. Vacuuming or blowing out the interior and exterior of your PC which can help your computer breathe easier, like changing your vehicle’s air filter.
9. Install Windows Updates to keep your computer idling smoothly and avoiding potential hazards on the Information Superhighway.
10. Check the hard drive for errors. This helps ensure that your PC's "engine" is running efficiently.
- I would recommend this business
- Great prices, fast response, knowledge, professionalism, friendliness
If you need quick response time to fix your IT headaches there is no other call to make other than Xpert Computer Service and Repair. Their response time, service, and prices are second to none. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has any computer related issues. They are also fantastic at the installation of any new computer system, networking, wiring, and data security. When you hire Xpert Computer Service and Repair you get someone who can convey the situation at your level. They don't fit the profile of "computer geeks" rather consummate professionals that know how to get the job done right the first time. Thanks guys!
|Value for money|
|Service & support|