Our goal for every Tech Wizards service call is to leave you with a computer, server, network, or complete technology system that works as well or better than when it was brand new, and to do so at an affordable, competitive price. That includes taking the time to explain basic maintenance procedures that every user should perform on a regular basis to insure maximum speed and performance. We can help with all of the following issues and more...
Computer running slowly or won't boot at all.
Can't connect to the Internet
Virus and spyware removal
Wired or wireless network installations and troubleshooting
Data Recovery Services
Hard drive replacements and upgrades
Data transfers from old to new computer
We service all brands; desktop, notebooks and netbooks
We service Mac's in the Raleigh/Durham area.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Same day or next day service usually available (depending on when your call.
- Evening & Saturday appointments available!
- All of our techs are highly experienced and trained professionals.
- NO GEEK-SPEAK! We answer your questions in plain English.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau ("A+" rating).
- Angie's List Super Service Award winner.
- Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Wake Forest, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Wendell, Durham, Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Greensboro, Burlington
- American Express, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Money Orders, PayPal, Personal Checks, VISA, Credit terms available for pre-approved business customers only.
|City||Raleigh , NC|
|Address||4913 Professional Court (open by appointment only)|
|Phone Number||(919) 841-5506|
Seeing a niche that wasn't filled (at that time), Bryan Brower founded "PC Wizards" (our former name) in December 2001 with a mission to provide outstanding friendly professional computer services to small businesses and home computer users at affordable prices. Since then many competitors have sprung up offering similar services but none offer the outstanding customer service provided by Tech Wizards technicians, the most knowledgeable and friendly technicians in the area.
In May 2005 (when the company incorporated as an LLC) our name changed to Tech Wizards, LLC to reflect an expansion of services. Added services include more extensive IT support for small and medium-sized businesses, Data Recovery, Tutoring & Training, and expanded networking and web design services. We are now the complete "one-stop" technology company for business and home uses in the greater Raleigh/Durham and greater Greensboro areas.
Products & Services
Tech Support so good, it MUST be magic! - For your business (or home) server-based network.
* No Geek-Speak! We talk in "plain English"
* Cabled network installations, troubleshooting and repair
* Wireless network installations, troubleshooting and repair
* Server installations, administration, troubleshooting and repair
* Workstation installations, troubleshooting and repair
* Networking cabling services (put a computer wherever you want one)
* Broadband (high speed) Internet access for all PCs on your network
* Network, Internet and Intranet security (firewall optimization)
* Computer monitoring tools and web access controls
* Virus and spyware detection, removal and prevention
* Service Plans designed to stabilize and reduce your IT expenditures
* Computer Repairs & Upgrades
* Computer Setups & Installations
* System Maintenance
* Basic to comprehensive "Total Service" Clean-Up/Tune-ups
* High-speed Internet service installation, troubleshooting & repair
* Computer Monitoring Tools
* Virus & Spyware Removal
* Network installations & repair
* Wireless network installs & repair
* Internet security solutions
* Hard Drive Replacements
* Backup solutions
* Data recovery services
* Service/Maintenance Plans
* Personal Technology Coaching
* On-site computer tutoring and many more.
Promotions & Discounts
Mention that you found Tech Wizards on ComputerRepair Expert. com and get $10 off your labor charge. Available to new Tech Wizards customers only. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer and will only be applied to a service call of one hour or more (our standard minimum labor charge) .