SoHo Integration is a small business helping small business. Our mission is to make it easy for small or home-based businesses to make the right choices in computing power and technology, furniture selection, office equipment and storage as well as lighting and decor. We believe that all these design elements play a vital role in the success of your business.
We offer network planning, implementation and support. We search for and recommend the best equipment and supplies to address the specific and unique needs of our clients. We will then assist you in the planning of the various design elements for your office layout to achieve the most efficient workflow possible.
We can and will recommend specific brands and models as well as specific vendors we know will provide a high level of quality and value. We offer many other services to our clients such as software installation, upgrades, maintenance, and system support to name a few.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- BBB Accredited Business, 2010 BBB 'Business of Integrity Torch Award' Recipient
- 30 mile radius of Evansville, Indiana
- Cash Only, Personal Checks, Corporate clients have NET30 terms with approved credit.
|City||Evansville , IN|
|Address||1706 Plaza Drive|
|Phone Number||(812) 437-4157|
Michael has extensive knowledge and experience in the technology industry dating back over 25 years. His primary expertise lies in the networking, PC, and client / server areas.
Promotions & Discounts
SoHo Integration is a home-based systems integration company that offers many services the individual, home office or small business can use, including but not limited to:
· Wired / wireless networking installation, troubleshooting, repair, and support
· Computer repair, cleaning, and preventative maintenance
· Virus / spyware detection and removal
· Personal computer setup and configuration
· Hardware installation / upgrades
· Software installation / upgrades
· Setup shared internet, file systems, and printing
* Refer to this ad and receive a free PC cleaning with upgrade, repair, or system reload *