In shop services (My Place) most jobs are done for a flat rate fee of $99. This rate applies when system is dropped off at our Ford St. location. This price does not include any parts you may need. Our services are by appointment only, I am available for appointments almost every day, give me a ring at 283-2110.
The services I commonly perform are:
* Virus and spyware removal. This service includes restoring and corrupted Windows files and a system tune up.
* Anti Virus install. We install a top anti virus solution with a 2 year subscription for FREE or set up your anti virus software at no extra charge.
* Warranty Services. Is your computer under warranty but you are having a hard time with the manufacturers technical support. I will deal with them directly for you and return your system restored with your back up data in no time.
* Hardware replacement. If your system will not start at all, you could have hardware failure. I use state of the art software to help find unworthy hardware and bottlenecks in your system. When we replace the Hard Drive, the Windows Software is reinstalled at no extra charge. Data recovery, if possible is an extra fee.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- The ORIGINAL flat rate service provider $99
Professional Associations & Certifications
- COMPTIA A+ Certification
- Palmer, Ware, Ludlow, Wilbraham, Monson, Brimfield
- PayPal, Cash Only, Personal Checks
|Person||Rick Rock's Computer Services|
|City||Three Rivers , MA|
|Address||121 Ford St|
|Phone Number||(413) 283-2110|
Rick Rock's Computer Services
Rick Rock has over 30 years computer experience and has been working in the tech field for over 15 years. Wow, where does the time go?
Products & Services
Complete Computer Repair
This is it, everything except for hardware.
Complete Tune Up including:
Registry tune up
Windows Performance Tweaking
2 Year Subscription to AVG Anti Virus / Anti Spyware
FREE Phone/Email Support for all existing customers!
Free Support includes questions about future purchases you may have.
We are located in Palmer Ma.