Morgantown's best place for any of your electronics repair needs! We fix nearly any electronic device (within reason) from PCs to HDTVs to Smartphones! We're also Morgantown's only Apple experts specializing in repair not only on Macs but iPods, iPhones, iPads, and even Mac servers!
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Apple, MSCE, A+, iNARTE ESD Control
- Monongalia County
- American Express, Debit Cards, MasterCard, Personal Checks, VISA
|City||Morgantown , WV|
|Address||1429 Earl L Core Rd|
|Phone Number||(304) 680-7900|
- I would recommend this business
- Fast service, quick diagnosis, knowledgable staff, very inexpensive.
- Shipping can take up to a week for parts, business shares office space with a video game store.
The owner was super-friendly and absolutely knew his trade. My laptop wasn't charging or turning on, even after buying a new power cable. He diagnosed it on the spot, ordered the part it needed and it was running just as soon as he had gotten it! I also brought my 40" Samsung LCD TV to them. It wasn't turning on, and the little light on the front was just blinking. Not only did they have it fixed the very next day, but I didn't have to buy any expensive parts! Best Buy quoted me $400 and said I needed a new power supply board, same with the TV shop in Fairmont except it was $300. Nick said I didn't need to replace the whole board and put in the labor and materials together at $130!
|Value for money|
|Service & support|
|Location||Share space with another business|