Stop waiting for your technology to break
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. That equation seems to make sense - even though it could easily result in hours of downtime. But what if you could keep your IT from breaking in the first place?
With managed services from MyManagedTech, you can expect:
* Peace of mind - your systems are monitored 24/7
* Less downtime - we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
* Fewer disruptions - we provide most services remotely or overnight
* Predictable budgeting - all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software.
With MyManagedTech as your trusted partner in IT, you can: * Enjoy greater productivity - less downtime translates into more work time * Focus more energy on your business - technology concerns are our responsibility * Get more for your money - strategic technology pays for itself faster * Protect your electronic assets - your business data and network are safe and secure * Experience peace of mind - say goodbye to surprise bills related to broken technology MyManagedTech provides Computer Support that will allow you to harness the power of technology, for a predictable monthly cost. With Network Services and expert IT Consulting, we provide everything you need to keep your technology running at its optimal level, for a fixed monthly fee.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Managed IT Services
- Remote Backup Solutions
- Private Cloud Solutions
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Microsoft Registered Partner
- NJ, PA, DE, NY
- American Express, Credit Terms Available, Diner's Club, Discover, Financing Available, Google Checkout, MasterCard, PayPal, Personal Checks, VISA
|City||Lumberton , NJ|
|Address||35 Adler Circle|
|Phone Number||(609) 755-4216|
The team at My Managed Tech is professional and prompt. I especially love working with Alex and Clare! They explain things without IT jargon and have taught me things that have helped our business to operate more effectively. Thanks guys!