At MicroComp's Unlimited, we know today's and tomorrow's technology. We not only know what is out in the world now, but are continuously educating ourselves to keep abreast of what's coming up.
At MicroComp's Unlimited (MCU) we try to break down the language barrier between the technological world, and the average person. We make your understanding of the computer world our primary concern, by not throwing lingo around without totally explaining what that term actually represents and means to you.
Example: Instead of just telling you that your requirements consist of a router, server, and customers , we put it to you as: You need a computer that can store all your critical and shared files (Server), so that they can be easily accessed and shared by multiple users and computers (customers ). With this you will need an electronic postman (Router) that will accurately ensure that the letter or document from one machine (address) is delivered only to the correct recipients (destination address).
· First: We come in and see where you are, and where you can be. We base this not only on what your present needs are, but also through researching your current business, anticipate the needs that may come up in the future, and then give it to you in everyday language that you can understand.
· Second: We implement an agreed upon system, taking you step by step through the installation, to ensure you personally know how your system works. If you opt out of working through the installation, we will document all our steps for your reference.
· Finally: We educate you on the running of your new system(s), and we optionally install helpdesk software to ensure you always have a helpline at your fingertips for when and if questions or problems arise. We can even supply you with a Cloud Services IT Department at half the costs of actual IT Staff.
Our top goal at MCU is to ensure that not only do you have a system that fulfills your needs, but also one that you fully understand.
As an added benefit to MicroComp's Unlimited Clients we also offer Page Plus Cellular Phone Service, and Cell Phones with pricing that will astound all users.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Computer Repairs
- Microsoft Professional Server Setups
- Computer Builds
- IT Administration and Maintenance Services
- Page Plus Cellular Dealer
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- CompTIA Network+(R) Certified Professional
- CompTIA A+ Certified Professional IT Technician
- CIW Certified Internet Web Professional CIW v5 Associate
- Discover, PayPal, MasterCard, VISA
|City||Cleveland , OH|
|Address||12000 Wanda Avenue|
|Phone Number||(216) 236-4297|