We provide expert computer support for business and home computers in the Metro Atlanta area. We know how to help you with your Windows, laptops and servers, websites, applications, wireless (wifi) and wired networks, internet connections, and more.
Whether you have only one computer problem, or you require regular, ongoing server and network administration or laptop support, we can help you with that. We can manage all of your servers, networks, laptops & websites. We are also quite happy to assist your overworked IT team.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Trouble Shooting your problem and finding a quick solution is our goal.
- We custom build computers with up to three year warranty.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Training by IBM, Microsoft, HP, Canon, and others and a Technet Member.
- Metro Atlanta
- PayPal, Personal Checks, Credit Terms Available, Travelers Checks, MasterCard, VISA
|Address||PO BOX 523|
|Phone Number||(678) 528-7397|
Being in the business over twenty years now I've dedicated myself and my business to providing the best custom service possible. Taking care of people and their need to have a good running computer is the most important thing to me, and making sure their computer has everything it needs to run great.
Products & Services
Your problems need attention where you are. ACPC provides on-site support at your location and can fix many different problems with one visit.
* One Company to know your systems.
* Prompt Service, often within hours.
* Competitive Rates to save you money.
Your problems need attention where you are. ACPC provides REMOTE ACCESS support to your location over the Internet. When available we can often fix software issues without a travel fee to save you money.
In today's' world swapping disks to share data is an outdated technology.
We have networking to connect multiple computers with cable or
wireless. ACPC, INC. has the technology and experience to safely
connect your PC's together.
* Networking is safe.
* Networking allows file and printer sharing.
* Wireless offers flexibility.
1. We can setup your LAN with a firewall to protect your data.
2. Share your files, share printing to save money on hardware and supplies.
3. Place computers anywhere you need one, even without running cables.
- I would recommend this business
- Affordable, friendly, knows what he's doing
- I can't keep him here
I had the blue screen of death so after finding Ron at ACPC, he came out and discovered bad memory. Replaced only what I needed and very happy with the service. He offered services like remote support in the future unless another hardware problem arrises.
|Value for money|
|Service & support|